Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

Tomorrow is Easter. Its one of those holidays that has a lot of meaning behind it but because I'm such a bad child, I often overlook it. I refuse to go to church on Easter Sunday. Why? Because its the only time that most people attend church. I already don't like going to church as is.. Why would I want to spend 3hrs sitting down with a whole bunch of other fake individuals who had to go shopping the day before for a new outfit just to wear to church?

I'm against church. I love God. I know Jesus died for my sins. I just don't like to deal with 80% of church folk. The judging. The condescending looks. The looks I receive from them because I life my life a certain way. The pastor who cheats on his wife. The deacon who beats his wife. The reverend whose children sin way more than me but his sermons seem to always be directed towards me & how I'm so wrong for the things I do.

I could go on all day about WHY I don't attend church regularly but I don't want to bore you. I don't want to impose my views on you. This isn't a political or religious blog. This is an opinionated haven. Let my thoughts flow. Not be judged. Be free. Think freely. :)

No comments: