Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shut It Down

I feel like making a video to that song. I have a GREAT idea Drake. Call me up.. We can talk business. I mean you don’t have to put me in it but I do think I’d be great on camera. I’ve been working out JUST for this. You need a sexy video strictly for the ladies. I know ‘Best I Ever Had’ didn’t really do it for your female fans so if Shut It Down IS a single the video has to be female friendly. I wanna see abs or some ish. I’m not going to give away ALL of my ideas but yeah.. hit me up at vividlybland@gmail.com so we can talk. I’ll do it for free too. That’s the homie hook up. I just wanna meet you :). Or talk. That’s all. I’m obsessed. Let me interview you for Vividly Bland!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome. I have the questions now. =] So we can do the interview in exchange for my great treatment idea?! Cool.

No comments: