Friday, April 16, 2010

Kush & Orange Juice?

The other day I downloaded this mixtape from some rapper dude Wiz Khalifa. (Is that how you spell his name? Oh well. Doesn't matter) Yeah, nothing worth writing about. I mean I don't see why all of twitter was going nuts like this was some lyrical masterpiece. He wasn't really rapping about nothing. I found myself completely tunin out his verses and just jamming to the beat. Kudos to the producers. That's the only thing worth listening to on the Wiz mixtape. I never even heard of dude before. I saw his name mentioned in a few tweets but thats about it. He's kinda cute. I mean, not really cute but just like averagely attractive if that makes sense. Tyga is cuter. Thats who he reminds me of. Skinny dude with tats. They all look the same to me.

So the official verdict? The mixtape was a waste of my 34mins of download time and however long I listened to it. Someone told me he was listened to by smokers while they got high... I don't get the hype though. =/ Sorry Wiz. Bee doesn't like you. You may like him though.. Download the mixtape if you LIKE & follow him on twitter @RealWizKhalifa

No comments: