Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wake Up.

There's too much going on in the world today for everyone to be worried about @FatBellyBella being naked on the streets in Window Seat video. All that I see on TV is Sandra Bullock's husband has cheated on her & now all of the mistresses are coming out. Erykah Badu being charged with public indecency because some poor white child saw a naked black lady on the streets in Dallas. Vanity Fair is still giving PRESS to Tiger Wood's mistresses? Why do we care so much about the private lives of others?! Smh.. There is still a war going on. Erykah Badu has a bomb ass album out but nobody has heard anything about it besides her being naked in the video. We still don't know WHAT the fuck is going on in our country. Where are we? Why are we? Blah. Wake the fuck up people. People are dying everyday. A lot of people in your city are living in poverty. Haiti has been forgotten. Children are starving to death. AIDS & HIV are still VERY MUCH HERE & affecting people everyday. We have so many issues going on in the world today but we do nothing about it. We could be helping the world, but we do nothing. 


Everyone was sooo certain the world was gonna end soon because of all the earthquakes--- Nobody cares now. (surprise? not at all)


Gossip is fun & all but when the 'real' news shows spend more time on a damn music video than ACTUAL world events-- there is a problem.

Maybe I'm to blame too. I rarely write about WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.. I rather give my opinion on the latest I picked up on Twitter. SMH. This embarrasses me. I should do more FOR you. If you won't watch the news & you only read THIS bullshit, the least I can do is be a REAL reporter & get you the latest. I'm sorry for being so engulfed in celebrity news that I forget that many of you are just like me. Many of you don't know whats going on. It isn't your fault though. This is the world that we live in today. We can't help it that even the news channels skip over real issues to report on what will give them higher ratings. You can't help it that I desperately want you to read what I write & FEEL me more than me just writing about what's what. 

2 comments:

ReadMindz said...

proud to call you my friend, friend

Bee Michelle said...

thanks, Friend :)