Thursday, April 29, 2010

From the Mind of Bee



This is actually from a note I wrote on facebook back in 2008. Enjoy :)

OK SO BACKGROUND INFO ON THIS NOTE.. ONE DAY ME AND EMCEE WERE TALKIN BOUT RANDOM ISH LIKE ALWAYS AND I DECIDED TO COME UP WITH A VERY EDUCATED ANSWER TO A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. WITH THIS CAME MY JUSTIFICATION FOR THE TWO TATTOOS THAT I HAVE..
THE HALF-BUTTERFLY ON MY SHOULDER BLADE AND THE 3 STARS ON MY ANKLE. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS LIKE "YOUR TATTOOS DON'T HAVE MEANINGS.. BLAH BLAH BLAH" HECK YES THEY DO.. READ AND ENJOY

My favorite number is 8...This is why.

I was born in the year 88~duh... my fave number twice (8 & 8)


I was born on the 16th day of the 9th month
half of 16 is 8, & the cubic root of 9 is 3
if u cut the number 8 down the middle it makes two 3s, mirroring each other
which are the shapes of butterfly wings....
i have half a buttefly on my shoulder blade and 3 stars on my ankle....
(3s represent wings...)

Half of 8 is 4, and as i earlier stated, cubic root of 9 is 3
i graduated high school in 07...4+3=7, which is considered a lucky number

That is the mathematical reason why my favorite number is 8 with its significance to me...

No comments: