Saturday, April 24, 2010

While You Were Sleeping

(Click On Screen caps to enlarge)
I was getting the "latest" on twitter.. Apparently fame whore, well really just rapper fucker smut Kat Stacks & her no name friend decided to have a three some with a LA area rapper by the name of "Jay Rock" (I honestly don't know who he is or what songs he has out.. google him). Unfortunately for both her & her friend, the two hot boxes were bamboozled & ended up fucking the guy who manages Jay Rock, A-Mack (@AMACK_TDE). SMH. All of this was played out on twitter by a slew of tweets from both @JayRock & A-Mack. Now I don't normally condone shit like this but.. this is exactly what Kat Stacks triflin ass gets. How you gonna just fuck rappers all willy nilly with the hopes of 'exposing' them?? Like I said before, you will NEVER be SuperHead! (Unfortunately I have NO screen caps from @iHateKatStacks because her bitch ass has her tweets protected. Skeez. [[Be on the look out for the footage-- word on the tweet is they got this shit on camera]]










My fave line?? "she said u dont look like yo pictures do hahah i said girl photoshop is outta control now days AHAHAH now drink this"

"DUMB ASS SAID I NEED SOME GOOSE I SAID BITCH TILT THE CUP AN LET JAYROCK FUCK HAHAHa"

**UPDATE** The Soap Twopera is ongoing as we type. Keep checking back for the latest or just follow @JayRock, @iHateKatStacks, & @AMACK_TDE 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOO at this whole hot mess! I laughed for a good ten minutes while reading this. What a dumb bitch. I'm gonna need her to stop fucking dudes just because of who they TOLD her they are. But wait...I guess that's the definition of a groupie, right?