Monday, September 20, 2010

Day Two

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


1) I'm twenty-two.
2) Favorite color is purple because I couldn't decide between two primary colors in 2nd grade (red & blue) so I combined them.
3) I have two tattoos. Haven't been inked since 2007.
4) My favorite drink is the Margarita. Blended; not on the rocks. With a lime & lemon. 
5) Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila.. Patron closely follows. I LOVE tequila.
6) I'm obsessed with Japanese culture. I pretend to be part Japanese all the time. Have you seen my eyes?? Yea.. Every time I do that Celebrity Look-alike thing I get mostly Asian celebs.
7) I love cooking. I love baking. I'd love to be a chef.
8) I'm obsessed with the idea of LOVE. Its my only purpose for living. Love. 
9) I'm a writer... but then again, aren't we all? I'd love to complete my first novel before I'm 25.

No comments: