Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spoiled

I'm the girl who saves EVERYTHING. I reread your texts over and over again because it makes me smile. I think of what I should have said back to you instead or how it would have came out differently if I didn't say that stupid thing I said. I think of why I can't see myself being with anyone else but you even though I know you don't care about me as much as I, you. You say you want me to come see you so that you can spoil me but you don't have to spoil me. I'm already spoiled. I just want you to show me the affection I yearn for. Shower me with your loveliness. Hold me in your arms and never let me go. I just want to lay beside you every night, and wake up to your face. I want to hold your hand. I just want to be with you. Gosh. Oh wait.. I'm not supposed to care though. Ugh, screw me for being so darn sensitive.

No comments: