Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Inspiration

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" 
 Marilyn Monroe
Sometimes Miss Monroe just speaks to me. Today I needed her and I remembered those wise words. My flaws and how I embrace them is what makes me beautiful. I feel as if I come off so crazy at times because MY MIND is so full of ideas and thoughts that need to be shared with the world-- I'm really a freaking genius! And
though I may come off as completely loony, I am quite entertaining and that's wayyy better than being boring.
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." 
 Marilyn Monroe
Pretty self-explanatory. If you read any of my posts you'll realize that the one underlying them is LOVE. That's all I'm looking for; someone to love.

No comments: