Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweaty Lil Girl

I sweat too much and too easily. I can just be standing in a somewhat warm room and I'll begin to sweat. This becomes a problem when the sweatiness turns to stinky sweat. Gross. Its not really and underarm problem though.. just everywhere else. Pretty darn sad. I always end up with sweaty hair. Sweaty face. Sweaty back. Sweaty chest. Sweaty legs, thighs.. grrrr. Sweaty lil girl. I hate it. You cant put deodorant on your back or face or head! *eye roll* this is why I rarely wear makeup. does me no good! What can I do to keep from sweating? Help a sister out!
Yes.. this is my back after a night out *_*

see my face?! all shiny. smh


back, armpits, chest, neck, face.. every freakin where is sweaty. 

2 comments:

@On1yAdam said...

use baby powder without starch as an antiperspirant.

Bee Michelle said...

so.. i'm gonna have baby powder all over my body? i cant put it on my face or on my head.. thats where i sweat the most.