Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Love Nicki Minaj when Im Drunk



Rapping along to Nicki Minaj is the BEST thing ever! It's like playing dress up... only funner! *Legally Blonde voice* Like you get to do ALL of her crazy faces and change your voice up! OMG. Best.Thing.Ever!


I mean, you MUST ffwd through Trey Songz part on Bottoms Up to the 2:24 mark so you can hear Nicki and then you just go the EFF off! omg.. You guys should SEE me when this song comes on. Im all on stage as if I'm performing. As if I'm Nicki. As if I'm talking to Trey Songz like "Can I get that 'tron? Can i get that remy? can i get that coke? can i get that henny? can i get that margarita on the rock-rock-rocks can i get salt all around that rim rim rim rim Trey? I was like, yo Trey, do you think you can buy me a bottle of Rose'? Ok lets get it now..." [ahem, that part is ALSO my ringer for when you heauxs text me] So i get ALL into it right saying all loud & buck: "I'm with a bad bitch, he's with his friends. I dont say hi, i say 'keys to the benz'. keys to the benz? keys to the benz! motherfuckin right yea! b to the 10! if a bitch try to act cute ima stomp her. throw alot of money at her then yell FUCK HER! FUCK HER! FUCK HER! THEN YELL FUCK HER! then ima go & get my louisville slugger!" and im like all in some imaginary hoe face gettin buck nshit. So then I change up like a maniac & get all cutesy like "excuse me, i'm sorry i'm really such a lady. *bats eyelashes* I rep young money, you know slim, baby? & we be doin donuts while we wave in the 380 & we give a lot of money to the babies out in haiti..." I'm like soo "Do you like my body?! Anna Brittney!" 


Like. omfg. How can you NOT like Nicki. The chick is entertaining. I cant even talk about her alter egos because I have a few myself & I'm notorious for changing up my accent whenever I feel like it. 









No comments: