Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Worst Nicki Minaj Performance Thus Far




NICKI... WTF?! I'M STILL CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I JUST SAW.. lol I know it's taken me awhile to write about her disastrous performance but I was too busy living (and i just found the video..hurry up & watch it before mtv takes it down!) Like seriously, first she did Your Love & sounded off key. Then she went into Check It Out (with Will.i.Am who wore all black everything.. literally) and tried to dance. Lmfao. Horrible. I love Nicki but that performance was wack & I now know why she only got to do the pre-show. Then SB busts out and starts dancing in the background like wtf? when did hype men start dancing?? Oh lawd. Oh lawd..

I'm still waiting to see what Pink Friday sounds like. I mean, I always support women & female rappers need to get back on top. But Nicki... baby, try again.


***Is Nicki even trying to make her ass look real nowadays?? I mean, look at this shit! Her ass looks as fake as them wigs she wears now. Yall hoes need to leave them injections and booty pop ALONE**

FLAT BACK BITCHES STILL WEARING BOOTY POP? GETTIN INJECTIONS IN YOUR ASS? MAN, THAT SHIT NEEDS TO STOP!

No comments: